- Client now also runs on Java 7, but remains backward compatible with Java 6;
- Fixed issues #79, #77, #76, #75, #74, #70 and #40;
- Use PureJavacomm as experimental serial library instead of RXTX;
- Major cleanups in Tool/Device API making it easier to implement and test new tools and/or devices;
- Hide more of the OSGi complexity in the “main” code;
- Ansgar Kueckes donated an new decoder tool to decode ASM45 signals as part of the HP 9845 project;
- OLS trigger mask/value can now be entered as hex-value (patch provided by Ansgar Kueckes);
- Several small cleanups and improvements.
Jawi expects to have an official version 1 release soon.
Via the Forum.