We played with the site theme a bit. There’s a temporary theme on the wiki right now. We sent a few projects out for a quote, including an acrylic case for the ATX power supply. WordPress, plugin, and server updates went smoothly today.
In hardware design we fixed the little spelling mistake on the Part Ninja board, it’s committed to SVN under v1d. We made a new Eagle wiki on assigning shortcut keys, and made a new part for our library, a small 3mmx6mm SMD button.
The secret project firmware is completely documented now, and is ready for some alpha testing. We also expanded the blog schedule wiki, to better describe various feature posts we do on the blog.