We sketched a power up test helper to protect new circuits from going poof if there is a short, or other problem. We prepared for tomorrow’s workshop video, and we are preparing a Mouser order of standoffs in various sizes. We also scanned a few new PCBs for the free PCB drawer.
We checked mispelled labels on all our current projects, the “Fulfillment” were spelled wrong on ATX Breakout Board v1.1. On further checking the Part Ninja got it spelled wrong too. We fixed the secret project miss-routed pins, and made some changes to the PCB of an ongoing project.
We continued working on the secret project firmware. Today we cleaned up legacy code we used at the start, and started commenting/documenting the code for an upcoming release.