Posted on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 in Eagle, library by DP
Mick M. posted the missing Cadsoft Eagle 6.x libraries for Linux:
I finally tracked down the libraries to allow installation of the latest version. This will get you out of “dependency-hell” . Hopefully Cadsoft will statically link the next release. They work for me on Fedora 17 and Mint 13.
Read the instructions below.
- Download Eagle eagle-lin-6.2.0.run
- Make executable: “sudo chmod +x eagle-lin-6.2.0.run”
- Unzip libraries: “tar -xvf eagle-libraries.tar.gz”
- Copy to the correct place: “sudo cp eagle-libraries/* /usr/lib”
- Then you can run the installer: “sudo ./eagle-lin-6.2.0.run”
- The executable is here: /opt/eagle-6.2.0/bin/eagle
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 9:00 pm and is filed under Eagle
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.