Posted on Thursday, February 24th, 2011 in firmware, logic analyzer by Ian
Dogsbody released Demon Core v3.07 for the Logic Sniffer with the following fixes:
- Fixes problem with demux DDR captures causing bogus glitches
- Fixes missed samples when armed.
- Ensures the finish-now command works cleanly
- Minor tweaks to the adv-trigger.
- A full spec
- Note: Please be sure to use Jawi’s 0.9.3 release (or newer)!
We released an updated OLS PIC firmware with a few fixes and improvements too:
- SPI speed increase in v2.6 tested ok with v3.xx Demon core, made permanent
- Updated to v3.0 to match v3.xx Demon core, this will help distinguish the full speed SPI versions for Demon core v3.xx from low-speed versions for SUMP core v2
- Fixed Winbond ROM read issue
The wiki has a table of upgrade utilities and update files.
Via the forum.
Get a Logic Sniffer for $50, with free worldwide shipping.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, February 24th, 2011 at 11:29 am and is filed under firmware
, logic analyzer
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.