Last week was full of firmware updates. Here’s some highlights, in case you missed them:
- Bus Pirate firmware v5 was released. There were a few bug reports, a v5.1 update will probably be released this week. Go north, but don’t fall off the edge.
- Another release for the Bus Pirate: bootloader v4.3 with a few minor commonly-requested tweaks.
- Logic Sniffer package v2.1 fixes the most common problems with the Logic Sniffer. Update instructions.
This week should have some new releases and updates too:
- The USB IR Toy rawIO mode will soon have an experimental GUI made with wxPython. Seeed Studio is testing the next batch of USB IR Toys now, they should be available in a few days.
- Two new Bus Pirate designs will be revealed and moved to the forum for discussion.
- More piratePICprog development. We’ve invited a guest coder to consult on the structure of the program so we can add the most PICs as quickly as possible. More about this and the stackable Bus Pirate PIC programming adapter in the forum.