We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week we’re giving away the two PCBs from a Bus Pirate demo board prototypes. This board has footprints for 12 common (and sample-able) I2C and 1-wire chips. The I2C IO expander is designed to be used with the Bus Pirate go north LCD library. It has a few problems, such as I2C chips that share the same address (oops!), so it won’t be for sale. You can have a prototype board if you want it though.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.