Categories

Open 7400 first prize winner receives his Analog Discovery bench tool

Posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 in 7400 contest, tools by DP

Matseng shows off the prize he got for taking first place in this years open 7400 contest with his “Constant load with nixie readouts” entry. He chose to get one of the Analog Discovery bench tools Diligent was kind enough to sponsor the contest with.

Analog Discovery is a 100 MSPS twin channel oscilloscope, 2 channel function generator, 16 channel digital logic analyzer, and 16 channel digital pattern generator with a USB interface. It also has +/-5 volt power supplies. It comes with a comprehensive software package WaveForms (Windows) for capturing and analyzing analog and digital signals.

Via the forum.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 5:00 pm and is filed under 7400 contest, tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

8 Responses to “Open 7400 first prize winner receives his Analog Discovery bench tool”

1. Trey says:

I’d love to see the hardware inside. Any chance we could get some pics of the naked board?

• Robin Getz says:

I’m in process of doing a tear down / circuit / software explaination – will include parts of the schematics as well – it’s just in process, and taking longer than I thought.

-Robin

• Matseng says:

I just added hi-res pictures of the top and bottom sides of the pcb in the forum. Follow the “Via the forum” link in the text above….

2. Matseng says:

It’s a really neat device. But I realized that I have to read the users guide for the WaveForms software before I can get full use of it.

3. Naveed says:

Did anyone else get his prize except Matseng, We didn’t get ours , we send so many messages to Ian , he takes too much time to reply , and the reply always says us to have patience. I mean do they ever gonna send it ?

• Ian says:

I’m sorry Naveed, but the prizes are supplied by sponsors we have no control over. We will continue to follow up about your prize.

• Naveed says:

Ian , i do understand that sponsors supplies the prizes but it has been two months! . I hope you resolve this issue ASAP.

4. Naveed says:

And we didn’t expected anything like this from a sponsor like Microchip .