Categories

Workshop Update for October 3rd, 2012

Posted on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 in Workshop Update by DP

Today we continue to edit the material we recorded on our Global Geek Tour of New York. Part one is complete only 3 more to go.

We finished up the initial setup for the VFD PCBs (see picture). There are a total of 3 boards. One holds the electronics, another has the VFD soldered into it,  and the last one holds the tops of the tubes in place.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 at 11:00 pm and is filed under Workshop Update. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

Leave a Reply

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

Recent Comments

  • KH: A power-off current draw of 4mA for the Sony A6000 is a defect, product recall territory. It hits the camera battery with unacceptable wear and...
  • KH: Hydroponics is like home automation. Every year you have folks who start projects like these and think it will take off and become a big...
  • KH: Read the linked article. The A6000 has an unusually high standby/sleep current. The adapter's quiescent current is not an issue, but the A6000 sleep current...
  • Drone: Jeez, the very limited DCA: 40A/400A±3.0% capability, no RMS at all, and the CAT=DEATH rating makes this a NO BUY at any price - much...
  • Drone: Back-Story... Quoting: "HydroBot is a modular control system for automating hydroponic gardens." More about it here: http://protofusion.org/wordpress/2016/07/hydrobot/ Interesting work. But I would like to see...