Today we built up some prototype PCBs that arrived. We also cleaned up some sales pages at Seeed, and booked tickets to New York for the Open Hardware Summit and Maker Faire in September.
We replaced FT230x chip footprint on a prototype board we build with the right footprint. We also fixed the PHY IC exposed pad footprints for a QFN chip. This is all for one of Sjaak’s new “secret” projects.
The firmware we’ve been writing for the last two weeks just went into alpha testing. The initial coding is done, now just testing and debugging remain. This project should be released in the next month or so.