Posted on Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 in Big Box by DP
A while back we started a big box of traveling parts in the forum. We had lots of stuff we didn’t need so we packed it in a box and sent it along to Sjaak. He took some things out, added some goodies, and passed it to Riktw.
Today Riktw posted pictures of his deposit and withdraw. 2 LCDs, some flux, some prototypes, some LEDs, and some miscellaneous open hardware stuff were taken out. This stuff went back into the box (pics below):
- 10 PIC’s, some 16F, some 24H and a DSPic
- Some Atmega328’s with Arduino 0022 bootloader
- Some LPC1113 ARM Cortex M3 devices from NXP
- Altera Max V CPLD breakout board
- Some PCB’s for a 78XX power supply
- 2 Simplecortex PCB’s, old revision(0.5)
- 2 SMD sockets
- 2 1200V 150A IGBT
- Some cheap LED strips
- 2 electronic tubes, both triode
Via the forum.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 9:00 pm and is filed under Big Box
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.