We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week we’re giving away two Dangerous DSO PCBs. Dangerous DSO is a new logic analyzer/oscilloscope design we’ve been using in the lab. Read the five part series about the design:
- Part 1: There’s so much between 0 and 1
- Part 2: Feed and water your ADC
- Part 3: Messing with the front end
- Part 4: Over simulated
- Part 5: Testing and conclusions
Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times every week:
- Free PCB Sunday. The classic. Every week, right here on the blog
- Tweet-a-PCB Tuesday. Follow us and get boards in 144 characters or less
- Facebook PCB Friday. Free PCBs while you wait for the weekend (hopefully back on track now)
NEW: pick your free PCB from the Dangerous Prototype free PCB drawer. The first few commenters will now receive a coupon code for 1 PCB with free shipping. You can choose this PCB, or another PCB if you prefer. The online shop gives you a choice of free PCBs, and you won’t need to enter your details every time you win.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.