Posted on Thursday, April 28th, 2011 in Free PCBs, Infrared toy by Ian
To celebrate the launch of USB IR Toy v2 we’re giving away 3 PCBs. Get a PCB on Twitter, one on Facebook, and one on the blog. Just be the first to comment or retweet this post.
Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, or capture and replay remote control buttons. USB Infrared Toy v2 has higher-power infrared transmitter and several new features:
- 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
- Infrared frequency measurement
- Pin breakout area
NEW: pick your free PCB from the Dangerous Prototype free PCB drawer. You now receive a coupon code for 1 PCB with free shipping. You can choose this PCB, or another PCB if you prefer. More about the free PCB drawer.
Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times a every week:
- Free PCB Sunday. The classic. Every week, right here on the blog
- Tweet-a-PCB Tuesday. Follow us and get boards in 144 characters or less
- Facebook PCB Friday. Free PCBs while you wait for the weekend
Get IR Toy v2 for $22.05 at Seeed Studio, including worldwide shipping.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- We’ll contact you via Twitter, Facebook, or email with a coupon code for the PCB drawer.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first tweeter, or there’s no reply within 24 hours, we move down the list. You could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see it first is to subscribe to the RSS feed, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, April 28th, 2011 at 4:44 pm and is filed under Free PCBs
, Infrared toy
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.