Here’s some highlights from the past week, in case you missed them:
- Dynamic Sampling depths on the Logic Sniffer!
- Continued development on an USB LCD backpack and a computer controlled voltage/current source/sink. You’re welcome to get involved too.
- An updated Bus Blaster design was posted.
- Bus Pirate v4 was assembled and tested. There are some minor issues, but we hope to have first (USB) contact this week.
- Bus Pirate firmware v5.7 with minor bug fixes, and two source archives for you to browse.
- The WinLIRC tutorial for the USB IR Toy was published.
- The IR Toy manufacturing update worked perfectly.
- There’s a new app to help you sniff SPI with the Bus Pirate.
This week should have some fun stuff too:
- An IR Toy firmware with new transmit mode.
- More Bus Pirate v4 testing.
- A new Bus Pirate tutorial on mixed-voltage interfacing, and high impedance outputs with pull-up resistors.
- The Bus Blaster, mini-FT232 programmer, and a few other boards will go out this week.
- A big parts order will arrive.
- Some info about a new online part reference and partlist builder we’re working on.