Categories

Ril3y’s laser cut Bus Pirate case available

Posted on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 in Bus Pirate, cases by Ian

Back in January we posted about Ril3y’s laser cut Bus Pirate case. Due to a Paypal issue it wasn’t possible to complete an order, but now it seems to be working.

Synthetos Laboratories (Ril3y’s store) now lists them in clear ($12.99), translucent red, and translucent black (both $14.99). Up to three cases can be shipped within the US for $5.95, international shipping is $13.95.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 at 9:33 am and is filed under Bus Pirate, cases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

11 Responses to “Ril3y’s laser cut Bus Pirate case available”

1. ril3y says:

Sorry guys again. I didnt realize it wasnt working :) Just thought no one was interested :)

Ril3y

2. Rick Burris says:

Are the units for sale like the picture on the site (with no cover over the USB), or the picture here (with cover over the USB, and the cool laser etch)?

3. Ril3y says:

Rick.. The cool laser etch all the way bro…. :)

Personally I like the Red ones.. but they all look pretty sick.

Ril3y

• Rick Burris says:

Duly noted, I believe i’ll have to order some soon. I like the look more than the Seeed case (plus Seeed is presently out of their case). Thanks for the info!

4. Ril3y says:

Ian,

Thx for the blog. Heres your custom one I did for you tonight.

Ril3y

5. Dfluum says:

I like this cases and gonna buy it. But i don’t really understand how is it possible make single order within more than one case (with different colors, for example)?

6. ril3y says:

sorry for the confusion right now. My cart system is almost up. If you have a need to get more than one just email me at Rileyporter@gmail.com and we can setup the transaction. Not super streamlined as of yet. But its what I have at the moment :)

But the short hand answer is:

color x quantity + shipping = how much to send to synthetos@gmail.com paypal address. Also, if you are in MD please let me know before you send any money as I have to charge taxes for this.

Ril3y

7. Dfluum says:

Ril3y, thanks a lot for your help. I got it.

8. Andy says:

Just got mine the other day. The text is a little hard to read on the black units, but they look really slick. http://whereisandy.com/media/image/misc/bp-enc-black.jpg

9. Dave says:

My case arrived on Saturday. Assembly was easy. I think it took longer to peel off all of the protective paper on each of the pices than it it took to put it together. Alignment was very good on all of the pieces, but the only flaw (if you can call it that) was that the USB jack was just slightly thicker than the plastic used for the layer where it passes out through the side. This results in a small gap (the thickness of perhaps two or three pieces of paper).

10. ril3y says:

@Dave, yah on some boards its fine on some there is a small gap.

Ril3y