Laser cut Bus Pirate v3 cases now available

in BP v3, Bus Pirate, cases by Ian | 8 comments

Lots of us have been waiting for an update on Ril3y’s laser cut Bus Pirate case. Synthetos Laboratories (Ril3y’s store) now lists them in clear ($12.99), translucent red, and translucent black (both $14.99). Up to three cases can be shipped within the US for $5.95, international shipping is $13.95.

Good luck with this project Ril3y, we’re hug fans of this case. We’ll post more pictures and updates as soon as we get our hands on one.

This entry was posted in BP v3, Bus Pirate, cases and tagged , .

Comments

1. Shadyman says:

Ouch, $13.95 for international shipping.

2. pppd says:

It’s lovely but $27 for a case is too much. Almost as much as the BP itself :/

Today after about 6 weeks of waiting I have finally received my BP! :)

I was really surprised how small it was, so I’ll just put it into a transparent heat shrink tube for now.

3. Ian says:

That’s a great case idea, do you have a picture I can post?

4. pppd says:

I’ll send you a picture tomorrow as I don’t have a tube I can fit it in right now, gotta buy it first :)

• SpikeUK says:

I’ve been unable to purchase this from the Synthetos Laboratories store. I’d be interested to hear if anyone has successfully completed a PayPal transaction..
      Thanks!
      SpikeUK

5. Fan says:

That’s a nice case, but the price is not friendly…

6. itchycube says:

Same issue here – Buy now link just takes me to a pay pal login page and not a purchase page….

7. Ril3y says:

omg… well thanks paypal for screwing me… I just figured no one wanted one. I have been quite busy with work so I just let it slide. The links should be working guys. Sorry.. I fixed the links and 2 orders came right in. Sorry again guys..

I have quite a few ready to go.

Ril3y