Workshop Update for April 1st, 2013

Posted on Monday, April 1st, 2013 in Workshop Update by DP

We continue to source parts for the upcoming kits in Shenzhen. Taking pictures as they arrive, and assembling an instructional booklet. Work on the in-depth documentation continues.

Another image was generated.  At your request we changed the angle a bit. We also generated the standard up-front view of this exercise, which you can check out below.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 1st, 2013 at 11:00 pm and is filed under Workshop Update. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

6 Responses to “Workshop Update for April 1st, 2013”

1. dayne says:

Seriously cant wait for this kit! you guys are driving me bonkers with the teasing!

2. Callen says:

The angled view adds a LOT of clarity to the breadboard. Looks great!

3. JBeale says:

The new angled view looks very nice, I definitely prefer that one.

4. Alan says:

The semi-isometric view is an improvement. This is how I want MY stuff to look.

So – now I need to go through your notes, trying to emulate your look [sigh]
    But I’m using KiCad, not Eagle. Wish me luck.

5. dolabra says:

One comment. It is a little hard to see which pins on the BusPirate the jumpers go to. I wonder if you should render it with out the shrouded header? Or maybe you can make the shroud transparent?

• Alan says:

If the jumper cables were the same colo[u]r as the Seeed jumper ribbon cable. all you would need is a quick reminder of which colo[u]r goes to which pin.