- SPI mode speed fix
- BPv4 SUMP logic analyzer mode fixed
- BPv4 USB interrupt bug fixed (should fix many random bugs, including UART bridge)
- Fix translation files names
- A new STK500 v2 alternate firmware for BPv3 works with Atmel Studio 6
- Tons of small updates and bug fixes
This is likely to be the same as the final v6.2 release, but we’re testing the waters with this beta first.
Hardware v4 should see some majorly improved stability with the USB updates. Please share your reports. If it goes well other projects can be released with the open source stack, and major new features can be added for the v4 hardware.
If you ask whether you to get a v3 or v4, we still recommend the v3. We’ll increment to v7 when the new hardware is ready for prime time. Why release the v4 hardware if it’s not ready? We think it’s way more fun to test and develop with others than work secretly in the lab.