Posted on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 in Bus Pirate, firmware by DP
Bus Pirate firmware v6.1 is now available for download. This version fixes a big bug with the SUMP logic analyzer mode, and includes other small updates for hardware v3 and v4.
Bus Pirate firmware v6.1 changelog:
- Fixed broken SUMP logic analyzer mode
- Detect v3a/v3b/v3.5/eBay version in v3 hardware
- Verified v4 firmware detect chip revision
- Verified v4 has no 8 and 48 byte USB stack errors
- UART autobaud detect improvements, make the ‘Nearest Common Baud’ function smarter (v4) Thanks Brent!
- Verified UART autobaud to macro (v4)
- Trimmed the autobaud text a little for size (v4)
- Bus Pirate bitbang mode IO fix. Thanks tes! (v4)
- Verified the USB led (v4)
- Moved SVN completely to Dangerous Prototypes hardware SVN
Get your own handy Bus Pirate for $30, including world-wide shipping. Also available from our friendly distributors.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 at 2:00 pm and is filed under Bus Pirate
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.