Posted on Thursday, November 10th, 2011 in project logs by DP
Raj made an all through-hole development board for 8bit PIC microcontrollers. Feature list is quite impressive:
- An ICSP header to connect PIC16F1847 to PICkit3
- On-board voltage regulator (+5 V)
- A HD44780 based character LCD display
- 8 LEDs to read the status of output pins
- 6 Tact switches for providing inputs
- A potentiometer for providing analog input
- TTL to RS232 voltage level translation and vice-versa for serial interface
- An external serial EEPROM (24LC512)
- A GPIO expander (MCP23008)
- Quad OpAmp IC (MCP602) for signal conditioning
- Digital potentiometers (DS1868)
- Programmable gain amplifiers (MCP6S92)
- A temperature sensor (TC74A0)
- A mini breadboard
The PIC, as well as all the peripherals, are broken out to female headers. You simply use wire jumpers to make connections.
Via the forum.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 9:00 pm and is filed under project logs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.