This week was lost to server setup and site migration. Thanks for hanging in there. We’re back now, pushing to Twitter and Facebook too.
Look out for new features and updates. A new mobile forum interface makes it easier to read and post. Many have noticed a substantial speedup with the new server too. Lots of bugs have been fixed, but there’s bound to be a few more.
Facebook free PCB Friday is on the way. Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
- Migration to new server
- Blog outage update
- OpenBench Logic Sniffer release 3.08
- Bus Pirate PIC programmer, Logic Shrimp, Bus Pirate v3 and Bus Pirate v4 free PCB build
- USB IR Toy v2 is back in stock at Seeed Studio
- Control #twatch from Linux command line
- Improved Bus Pirate v3 case sticker
- DIY Bus pirate with FT232 breakout
- DIY PCB mill used to make the homemade QFP50 dangerous proto board
- All through-hole version of the Logic Shrimp
- Check out ezflyer’s RS-485 network temperature sensor in the project log forum
We’ll be catching up all week, there should be lots of good stuff:
- The final word on our site outage, and why we’re off the cloud
- LeafLabs Maple conference call, delayed twice due to site outage
- 100% open source PIC USB stack is crazy stable. JTR is already updating the IR Toy to make use of the new features
- Bus Pirate v3.5 is ready, we’re the hold up because we haven’t sent the sales page yet. This will be done this weekend. All pending order will ship Bus Pirate v3.5 (we think)
- More updated release packages
- Free PCB Sunday
- Free PCBs via Twitter on Tuesday
- Free PCBs via Facebook on Friday
- Weekly roundup and preview every Friday
What are you hacking this week?