Posted on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 in Free PCBs, PCBs by Ian
Every Tuesday we give away some extra PCBs via Twitter. This post was announced on twitter, the first few people who retweet it get free PCBs.
This week we’re giving away two Logic Shrimp logic analyzer PCBs. It is a medium speed, low-cost logic analyzer with a USB interface. It can capture up to 256K samples at 20MHz, and is compatible with the open source SUMP logic analyzer client.
NEW: pick your free PCB from the Dangerous Prototype free PCB drawer. The first few commenters will now receive a coupon code for 1 PCB with free shipping. You can choose this PCB, or another PCB if you prefer. More about the free PCB drawer.
Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times a every week:
- Free PCB Sunday. The classic. Every week, right here on the blog
- Tweet-a-PCB Tuesday. Follow us and get boards in 144 characters or less
- Facebook PCB Friday. Free PCBs while you wait for the weekend
Get a Logic Shrimp for $34.90 only at Seeed Studio.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- We’ll contact you via Twitter with a coupon code for the PCB drawer.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first tweeter, or there’s no reply within 24 hours, we move down the list. You could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see it first is to subscribe to the RSS feed, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 at 7:22 pm and is filed under Free PCBs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.