Posted on Sunday, January 30th, 2011 in week in review by Ian
Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum. This week our favorite project gets a free SOIC protoboard.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
This week will be full of new stuff:
- While Seeed Studio is on Spring holiday we won’t have new projects in the shop. Instead, we’re going to release an abandoned or stalled project from our workshop every few days. There will be some clocks, Daft Punk table gear, Arduino shields, and more!
- We’re waiting by the mail box for two boxes of PCBs. They have the final USB IR Toy v2, a Bus Blaster v2 update, and a couple surprise projects
- Forum stickies and wiki pages will get a general refresh, and should to point to the latest everything
- More and more developers are contributing to the Honken USB stack. We expect to do some heavy testing and debugging this week
- This the first week of the Chinese Spring holiday. Everything shuts down for two weeks. You can still place orders at Seeed Studio, but they won’t ship until February 15th. Need it in a hurry? Try one of our distributors
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 30th, 2011 at 2:12 pm and is filed under week in review
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.