Posted on Sunday, September 19th, 2010 in Free PCBs by Ian
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week we’ve got two PCBs for the Bus Pirate LCD adapter to give away. The adapter connects the Bus Pirate to an HD44780 character LCD. Just ask for one of the free PCBs in the comments.
An assembled LCD adapter is available for $9 at Seeed Studio, including a connector cable. Each purchase supports the development of the Bus Pirate project.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, September 19th, 2010 at 3:08 pm and is filed under Free PCBs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.