Jawi just released version 0.8.3 of the forked SUMP logic analyzer client that works with the Logic Sniffer. We also started a wiki page for the SUMP fork with some links. Please add any useful tips you have.
- Made the port-chooser editable, allowing people to enter their own device in case it is not listed
- Should resolve the port issues on several operating systems
- all dialog settings are now persisted across sessions (read: restart)
- fixed the progress indicator in the SPI tool as reported by Michael
- fixed some issues with the file-save dialog also reported by Michael
- fixed several minor UI-related issues causing potential resource leaks
- various other cleanups
Don’t know what client to use? Read the logic analyzer client roundup.