Here’s some highlights from the past week, in case you missed them:
- Bus Pirate firmware v5.1 was released. v5.0 was a major update with lots of changes, v5.1 corrects some bugs we missed in beta testing.
- Logic Sniffer test release v2.11 extends the memory available for samples and implements RLE for 8 and 16bit modes.
- There’s a new documentation wiki.
- A framework for the next version of the Bus Pirate PIC programmer was checked into SVN. More on this project soon.
- The USB IR Toy is back in stock at Seeed Studio.
This week should have some fun stuff too:
- Bus Pirate firmware v5.2 is just around the corner with 5 or 6 bug fixes and new features.
- Bus Pirate v4, and several Bus Pirate accessories, will be posted in the forum for discussion.
- More piratePICprog development.
- We’re going to place some ads in print magazines. We’ll document the whole process in a series of how-to’s starting this week.