We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
Earlier we gave away a v1a #twatch PCB, now we’re giving away one of two existing 24FJ64GA002-based v1b #twatch development board PCBs. We’d like this go to someone interested in developing firmware for their v2 #twatch, but that’s at your discretion. Sorry there’s no photo, this is a bare, green PCB. PCB by Seeed Studio.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. Sometimes we have extra PCBs or we can’t contact a commenter. When this happens, we move to the next commenter.
- Limit one PCB per address per month.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger the free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to use the RSS feed.