Domipheus has published a new build:
In late 2015 I was doing my usual head-scratching about what gifts to get various family members for the holiday season. My wife mentioned making something electronic for my father-in-laws boat, and after a few hours of collecting thoughts came up with an idea:
- A Raspberry Pi computer, which could be powered off the boats 12v batteries
- This computer would have sensors which made sense on a boat. Certainly GPS
- I’d have some software which collated the sensor data and displayed it nicely
- This could plug into the onboard TV using HDMI
- It would all be put into a suitable enclosure
Project info at Domipheus Labs homepage.