Posted on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 in Free PCBs by DP
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service. This week two random commenters will get a coupon code for the free PCB drawer tomorrow morning. Pick your own PCB. You get unlimited free PCBs now – finish one and we’ll send you another! Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times every week:
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you with the coupon.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
- PCBs are scrap and have no value, due to limited supply it is not possible to replace a board lost in the post
Be the first to comment, subscribe to the RSS feed.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, February 12th, 2017 at 4:16 pm and is filed under Free PCBs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.