Seeed Studio shares our vision for the open source community. Since the beginning, Seeed has been our partner for project manufacture, sales, and shipping. That free us to concentrate on the fun stuff, but still make projects available to the community.
Seeed kicked off a spring sale on Mar 1st. Each week they’ll have a Flash Deal, with additional discounts during the whole month. If you are itching to pick up one of our projects, this might be the best chance. Seeed is offering these discounts themselves – you get a deal and we still get paid!
ATX Breakout Board Bench Power Supply
Flash Deal $9.5 (31%0ff) 2016/03/01~ 2016/03/07
Recycle an ATX computer power supply into a beefy bench tool that powers your projects. The ATX breakout board routes the -12, 3.3, 5 and 12 volt ATX outputs to screw terminals, each protected by a 1.25 amp resettable polyfuse. These four voltages cover many common electronics needs, there’s even a negative voltage (-12 volts) for op amps and audio projects. Get the deal here!
- -12, 3.3, 5, 12 volt supplies @ 1.25 amp
- 1.25 amp polyfuses with reset on each power rail
- Indicator LEDs show that each rail is working
- Power good and enabled indicator LEDs
- On-Off button and control circuit
- Optional load resistor included but NOT soldered
- Open source (CC BY-SA)
USB Infrared Toy v2
Flash Deal $16.5 (15%0ff) 2016/03/01~ 2016/03/07
Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, capture and replay remote control buttons, and play TV POWER codes. Get the deal here!
- NEW: 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
- NEW: Infrared frequency measurement
- NEW: Pin breakout area
- Infrared remote control decoder (RC5)
- Infrared signal logic analyzer
- Capture and replay infrared signals
- USB connection, USB bootloader for easy updates
- Supported in WinLIRC
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Bus Pirate v4 is a universal bus interface that talks to electronics from a computer serial terminal. Get to know a chip without writing code. Eliminates a ton of early prototyping effort with new or unknown chips. Seeed Studio is the official manufacturer and supporter of the Bus Pirate project. Get the deal here!
- 256K program space, 4 times more flash than v3
- Integrated, on-board USB (faster)
- Data storage EEPROM to store settings
- Software pull-up voltage selection: 3.3volt, 5volt, or external supply
- 2 extra I/O pins
- Multipurpose button
To see all our projects at Seeed, please click here.