Diyouware TwinTeeth, an open-source PCB mini-factory :
It includes the following functions:
- UV Laser photoengraving on sensitive film or presensitized boards using an ultraviolet laser.
- Drilling vias and holes using any mini-rotary tool like Dremel® or Proxxon®
- Dispensing solder paste with precision on SMD PCB pads
- Plotting circuits with a permanent pen-maker (if you prefer this method)
- 3D printing knobs, casings, front-panels, even print circuits with conductive filament, or make circuits supports
- Milling/Carving soft materials or etching PCB copper with a v-bit (if you prefer this etching method)
- And much more… because it is extendable and you can use any other tool you can fix on it
Via Hacked Gadgets.
Check out the video after the break.