Posted on Friday, August 17th, 2012 in week in review by DP
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week. Free PCB Friday is coming up soon. Next week there will be a new test firmware for the USB Infrared Toy with a number of bug fixes.
- Free PCBs via Facebook on Friday
- App notes on the weekend
- Free PCB Sunday
- 3D model on Monday
- Eagle parts and tips on Tuesday
- Free PCBs via Twitter on Tuesday
- A new tutorial on Wednesday
- Workshop video on Thursday
- Weekly roundup and preview every Friday
What are you hacking this week?
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 17th, 2012 at 3:00 pm and is filed under week in review
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.