Posted on Thursday, March 1st, 2012 in FPGA, help by DP
In a previous post we wrote about Kiran’s review of Altera’s SignalTapII logic analyzer simulator for FPGAs. Jason let us know that Altera provides many free online courses for their tools, and one of them is for the SignalTapII. The course covers the following:
- Add one or more instances of the SignalTap II logic analyzer to a design
- Configure the SignalTap II logic analyzer to debug the design
- Use the logic analyzer with incremental compilation to reduce recompile times
- Operate the SignalTap II logic analyzer to capture data as defined by the trigger settings
- Analyze data captured by the trigger condition(s) & use it to locate & fix bugs in the design
- Use storage qualification, state-based triggering flow & power-up triggers
Via the comments.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 1:00 pm and is filed under FPGA
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.