We’re writing a new tutorial on PCB manufacturing, and we’d like to include a table of approximate turn-around times for popular 2-layer PCB services. If you’ve ordered PCBs in the past we could use your help.
- Who made the PCB?
- How long did it take to process?
- How long did it take to ship to you?
- Any special notes: non-US address, non-typical finishes, etc.
Update: We could also really use (open source) images with examples of:
- via alignment problem (drill not centered in via copper)
- shorts (two traces under etched, still connected)
- missing traces (over etching)
If you provide your own example image and license it CC BY-SA we’ll give you a free PCB code (first three only please).