Categories

Infrared thermopile sensor TMP006 breakout free PCB build

Posted on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012 in builds by DP

Pietja posted pictures of his free Infrared thermopile sensor TMP006 breakout board build. This is a non-contact temperature sensor from TI, we looked at the dev board previously. Unlike us, Pietja successfully soldered both boards.

If you build a free PCB we’ll send you another one! Blog about it, post a picture on Flicker, whatever – we’ll send you a coupon code for the free PCB drawer.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012 at 3:00 pm and is filed under builds. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

6 Responses to “Infrared thermopile sensor TMP006 breakout free PCB build”

1. haley says:

I would really like to give an attempt on the TMP006 BGA too, that is, if I have a board.

2. Rubi says:

I would also like to give this challenge a try.

3. ian says:

It is really impressive work!

4. Fredrik Nissfolk says:

Would it be possible to get a few of the TMP006 boards? My quick and dirty soldering attempts destroyed 2 pcs of TMP006.

• Ian says:

I’m sorry, I don’t think we have any boards left. Our gerbers are available, you can make 10 of your own with Seeed or Itead PCB service for 99cents per board.

• haley says:

I suppose most of us have only a few of this chip and wouldn’t need 10 boards and waste the extra.