I have just committed HUGE changes to the piratepicloader. (HUGE = svn diff was about 2000 lines) Changes are:
- new data loader (fixed bug in hex file generator)
- new memory storage (memory.[hc]), by using simple link-list, and memory cells of size of flash page
- redesigned pic/family/protocol tables to be effective and easier to maintain
- redesigned iface interface to be less generic, and to create less compile time warnings :-)
- created common functions for flash reading and writing (these should be used instead of those “protocol” specific hacked ones :-) )
- created function to preserve fuses, between full memory erase – this is going to need some option on command line.
Via the forum.