Posted on Sunday, April 10th, 2011 in Free PCBs by Ian
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
This week we’re giving away two PCBs for our new Logic Shrimp logic analyzer. It is a medium speed, low-cost logic analyzer with a USB interface. It can capture up to 256K samples at 20MHz, and is compatible with the open source SUMP logic analyzer client.
You can get a Logic Shrimp for $34.90 only at Seeed Studio.
More free PCBs: we’re going to start giving away even more PCBs exclusively to Twitter and Facebook readers. Sign up now, we’ll start giving away more PCBs later this week.
Are you interested in blogging with us? Drop us a line. This probably won’t be a paid position, but you get a back stage pass, free PCBs, and free projects. US and international bloggers are welcome.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first commenters, or there’s no reply within 24 hours, we move down the list. You could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 10th, 2011 at 11:37 am and is filed under Free PCBs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.