Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
- kinsa posted an updated VHDL core for the Logic Sniffer, and wrote a new continuous sampling mode bitstream
- Check out schazamp’s updates on a serial port only version of the Bus Pirate v3b
- The Bus Pirate v3/SOIC protoboard is back in stock at Seeed Studio.
- SQKYbeaver took apart an OBD2 tool used to diagnose automotive systems
- Makerdino shared his 555 Slider Synth in the project log forum
- There’s some new Verilog tutorials on the CPLD wiki
- A new wiki page catalogs the tools we use, we discussed the Aoyue 852 hot air station this week
- Ongoing development of a DIY soldering station in the project log forum
This week we’ll have new stuff in the Seeed shop, and continue evaluating some new ideas:
- New v2 dangerous protoboards
- Can we fit a simple logic analyzer into a 72 macrocell CPLD? Our Verilog adventure continues
- We’re looking into the May Maker Faire
What are you hacking this week?