Posted on Sunday, February 20th, 2011 in week in review by Ian
Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum. This week our favorite project gets a free SOIC protoboard.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
This week is about getting new stuff going, and getting stuff back in stock:
- Manufacturing starts on a bunch of new projects: IR Toy v2, two USB LCD backpacks, CPLD breakout boards, and a couple more
- Test plans for the new projects will go up on the wiki, which might give away a few early details
- A second batch of some of the new breakout boards should be ready really soon, we’ll post an update when we hear more
- There was a manufacturing test issue with Bus Blaster v1. We believe it was related to drivers on the test PC. This long-awaited board should be available really soon
- Ongoing development in the project log forum
What are you hacking this week?
This entry was posted
on Sunday, February 20th, 2011 at 12:47 pm and is filed under week in review
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.