Posted on Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 in week in review by Ian
Lots of progress this week:
This week will be a little more relaxed:
- This is the last week before the Chinese Spring holiday. Everything shuts down for two weeks. You can still place orders at Seeed Studio, but they won’t ship until February 15th. Need it in a hurry? Try one of our distributors
- We’re still expecting Bus Blaster v1 in the Seeed shop before the Spring holiday
- Getting serious about the USB POV Toy
- The USB IR Toy should be back in stock soon. This batch will have a different LED that should give much better transmitting range
- We’re expecting a box of boards this week with the final USB IR Toy v2 update and a couple surprise projects
What are you hacking this week? Our favorite project gets an SOIC protoboard.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 at 2:48 pm and is filed under week in review
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.