Jawi just released version 0.9.2 of the forked SUMP logic analyzer client that works with the Logic Sniffer.
Download it here. Here’s the major updates, see the changelog for more:
- Added 1-wire decoder tool. Still experimental, but should be usable
- Improved support for OSX Leopard (10.5). Thanks to Brent for testing/verifying this
- Some improvements for the limited number of channels when using the BP as capturing device. Thanks to Ian for supplying the BP-binary
- Reworked the decoding of RLE-enabled captures, this, among others, should fix the “OutOfMemory” issue & occasional mangling of captured RLE-results. Thanks to Rasmus & Mario for their effort in testing this
- Added an option to the I2C decoder tool to disable the auto-detection of SDA/SCL lines. Thanks to Jeff for this
- Several other bugfixes.
Order the Logic Sniffer at Seeed Studio for $45, including worldwide shipping. Seeed now has probe cables for $6 each.