Jawi just released version 0.8.5 of the forked SUMP logic analyzer client that works with the Logic Sniffer.
Download it here. Here’s the major updates, see the changelog for more:
- Added user preferences for height of channels & signals, and initial color schemes
- Restored the load/save project functionality
- Reworked most of the dialogs to have a “cleaner” look
- Several look and feel improvements:
- Added support to use shortcut keys for accessing menu functions
- Added support for mouse wheel zooming
- Some visual improvements on the time line view
- The OLS device does no longer scan all serial ports upon opening the configuration dialog
You can order the Logic Sniffer at Seeed Studio for $45, including worldwide shipping. Don’t forget that Seeed now has probe cables for $6 each.