- Added support for the dynamic sample depth as supported in the 2.12 firmware. A warning is issued when trying to capture with a sample depth that is not supported;
- Initial approach for “annotating” the captured data with the results of tool analysis. Currently only implemented for I2C;
- Updated the “measure” tool with a possibility to measure the clock frequency of a channel;
- Fixed the run scripts for both Windows and Linux to be location independent. Cudos to Wayoda for providing the solution;
- Fixed an exception in the UART tool + fixed the baudrate calculation. Cudos to jone for reporting;
- Adjusted the RLE decoding routines with the suggestions provided by rotdrop.
Don’t know what client to use? Read the logic analyzer client roundup.