Posted on Sunday, December 13th, 2009 in Free PCBs by Ian
We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
This week we’re giving away free PCBs for our powerful new embedded web platform. The Web Platform is available as a kit for $35, including worldwide shipping. Seeed Studio will assemble yours for $5 more.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. Sometimes we have extra PCBs or we can’t contact a commenter. When this happens, we move to the next person on the list.
- Please, one PCB per address per month.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger the free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, December 13th, 2009 at 11:30 pm and is filed under Free PCBs
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.