We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
This week we’re giving away two Bus Pirate v3 revision 0 PCBs, boards by Seeed Studio. Revision 0 is the first draft of the BPv3 design. It’s completely compatible with the v3 firmware, but some of the component placements and connections are slightly different. You can see pictures of this draft in the initial Bus Pirate v3 announcements. If you’re up for the challenge of building your own BPv3, just ask for one of these PCBs.
If you already have a Bus Pirate, please consider leaving a comment in the Bus Pirate hardware survey.
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info.
- First come, first serve. If we can’t contact the first winners we move down the list, so you could consider making a request even if it looks like all the PCBs are gone.
- Limit one PCB per address per month.
- Like everything else on this site, this PCB is offered without warranty.
We try to stagger the free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to use the RSS feed.