We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few professionally-made PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype.
This is a USB controlled RGB color changing light. Ian did this project at DIY Life, a Weblogs, Inc. site that shut down about a year ago. Someone made some minor modifications to the design and had a bunch of boards produced, we ended up with a pile of the extras. This PCB is as-of-yet untested, you can discuss it in the forum.
We’re giving away two PCBs this week, just ask for one in the comments. Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you for shipping info. Some rules after the break.
Some rules we might adhere to:
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Limit one PCB per address per month
- We reserve the right to ignore any request
- We’re not responsible for the PCB actually arriving in the mail, no postal insurance or replacement option is available
- Like everything else on this site, this PCB is offered without warranty