Posted on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 in Global Geek by Ian
We also mapped the South West quadrant (empty, consumer electronics only), and the North West quadrant (a dozen buildings with 6-7 floors each, including the 6 floor international LED building).
Here’s some of our highlights, including:
- Some sort of passive component pick and place
- Multiple stores selling only one type of component like zener diodes, tantalum capacitors, etc
- A cheap and foldable quadracopter
- Water cooled CNC PCB mill. Sweet!
- A knob store, these are impossible to pick correctly out of a catalog and the variety was amazing
- New buildings. Last time this was just a frame, 8 months later you can see the basic layout. Construction is going on constantly everywhere in the market.
Tomorrow we’ll map the North East section, by far the most action packed part of the market that includes the well-known SEG market building.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 at 9:00 pm and is filed under Global Geek
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.