There’s 3 weeks left to enter the Open 7400 Logic Competition. Check out the 40 entries posted so far. The list of prizes is amazing, get your project in by October 21st for a chance at this great swag:
- $100 cash, 3 “Hack Packs” with a Bus Pirate, LCD adapter, probe cable, and jumper wires, 3 XC2C64A and XC9572XL CPLD development boards from Dangerous Prototypes
- Grove kits and PCB production to put in the free PCB drawer from Seeed Studio
- 3 Atmega development kits from Protostack
- 5 dual output breadboard power supplies from TAUTIC ELECTRONICS LLC
- 2 each Zigduino and 16 ch driver shields from Logos Electromechanical LLC
- BeagleBoard plus a Trainer, Flyswatter JTAG debugger, DSO Nano V2 and aDigital Soldering Station from Tincantools
- CP2103 serial to USB adapter with GPIO, TMP275 Digital Temperature Sensor and MPL115A2 pressure sensor breakout from YourITronics
- 1 Amani GT CPLD shield and 2 Amani 64 CPLD shields from Amani64
- An Arcade MegaWing with a Papilio One 500K from the Gadget Factory
- An Arduino Starter Kit and a MegaMini2560 from JKdevices
- A microtouch AVR development board from Adafruit Industries
- XuLA-200 board with a VGA interface board from Xess
- A Boe-Bot Robot Kit and 2 BASIC Stamp Activity Kits from Parrallax
- 2 EZ430-F2013 USB Stick Development tools and 1 EZ430-2500 Wireless Development tool from 43Oh
- 3 IR Jammer kits from Alan’s Electronic Projects
- A DE0-Nano FPGA development kit from Terasic
- 2 prize packages from Freetronics first one containing: EtherTen, LCD & Keypad Shield and Terminal Shield. and the second package: USBDroid, LCD & Keypad Shield and Protoshield Pro.
- uOLED-32028-P1T graphics display module + P1-EB expansion module + uDrive-USB-G1 SD module + uUSB-CE5 module + 64MB microSD card + adapter and a mass of electronics related books from Electronics-lab.com
Prizes will be spread out as much as possible. There will be prizes for notable entries that don’t make it to the final cut too. Many thanks to all our sponsors.
Stay tuned for the latest Open 7400 Logic Competition announcements. Thanks to everyone who has already entered!