We go through a lot of prototype PCBs, and end up with lots of extras that we’ll never use. Every Sunday we give away a few PCBs from one of our past or future projects, or a related prototype. Our PCBs are made through Seeed Studio’s Fusion board service.
Please note: this week we’re doing something different. We’re thinking about stocking up the PCB drawer and selling PCBs too. If PCB coupons were for sale, how much would you want to pay for a PCB? Should we include worldwide shipping in the price?
This week two random commenters who answer these questions will get a free PCB code. We’ll pick the winners Monday morning. Thanks for participating in our ‘market research’, it will help us gauge if this is a feasible idea.
You get unlimited free PCBs now – finish one and we’ll send you another!
Don’t forget there’s free PCBs three times every week:
- Tweet-a-PCB Tuesday. Follow us and get boards in 144 characters or less
- Facebook PCB Friday. Free PCBs while you wait for the weekend
- Free PCB Sunday, right here on the blog
- Yes, we’ll mail it anywhere in the world!
- Be sure to use a real e-mail in the address field so we can contact you with the coupon.
- Limit one PCB per address per month please.
- Like everything else on this site, PCBs are offered without warranty.
We try to stagger free PCB Sunday posts so every time zone has a chance to participate, but the best way to see the post first is to subscribe to the RSS feed.