Posted on Friday, May 27th, 2011 in week in review by Ian
Eric Pan (Seeed Studio) and Ian (me).
Facebook free PCB Friday is on the way. Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
Coming this week:
- An interview with Microchip’s PR driods about the new chipKIT Arduino-like board
- Bus Blaster v2 restock is coming, more CoolRunner-II dev-boards too
- Bus Pirate v3.5, a minor update, should be stocked soon
- We’ll look as some new boards, and new revisions of existing projects
- Debug IR Toy IR transmit problems
- Hopefully a video blog
- More updated release packages
- Free PCB Sunday
- Free PCBs via Twitter on Tuesday
- Free PCBs via Facebook on Friday
- Weekly roundup and preview every Friday
What are you hacking this week?
This entry was posted
on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 3:44 pm and is filed under week in review
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.