Eric Pan (Seeed Studio) and Ian (me).
Facebook free PCB Friday is on the way. Don’t forget to share your current project in the comments or the forum.
Here’s a summary of major developments over the last week:
- We’re back from Maker Faire
- Single-sided, through-hole USB IR Toy v2
- Saleae Logic 16 update
- USB Infrared Toy v2 unboxed
- MMA7455L free PCB build
- CPLD Commodore C64 memory project
- Great time at the Maker Faire
Coming this week:
- An interview with Microchip’s PR driods about the new chipKIT Arduino-like board
- Bus Blaster v2 restock is coming, more CoolRunner-II dev-boards too
- Bus Pirate v3.5, a minor update, should be stocked soon
- We’ll look as some new boards, and new revisions of existing projects
- Debug IR Toy IR transmit problems
- Hopefully a video blog
- More updated release packages
- Free PCB Sunday
- Free PCBs via Twitter on Tuesday
- Free PCBs via Facebook on Friday
- Weekly roundup and preview every Friday
What are you hacking this week?